Description


A diary of my mothing activity covering highlights and photos from my moth trapping activities. Mainly Norfolk (UK), occasionally beyond. I may mention other wildlife sightings here, especially insects, but for birds see my birding diary.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Cold nights

Sunday night was dire with just Common Plume Emmelina monodactyla and 2 Muslin Moths.  Last night wasn't much better with Muslin Moth, 4 Hebrew Characters and Early Grey.

Yesterday lunchtime was a bit warmer when I went for a walk round Syderstone Common.  A Common Oak Purple Dyseriocrania subpurpurella was the only moth seen but Green Tiger Beetles were noted along with Gorse Shieldbug.


Green Tiger Beetles, Syderstone Common, 27th April


Peacock, Syderstone Common, 27th April

No comments:

Post a Comment